Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Ribbon Girls Colour Challenge...April

Hi folks...the third Sunday of the month already and that means it's time to join The Ribbon Girls for a brand new colour challenge and believe me it was a challenge for me but I'll tell you about that in a moment.
The challenge was to use a colour from our national flag and with an international design team there is bound to be a rainbow of colours on show...in my case it's the Scottish Saltire...blue and white...



Normally it would not have presented any problems but Mrs Numptie here forgot to order my DT parcel before the lovely Mary and Andrea left for their holidays and guess what...there was a definite lack of blue in my bulging Ribbon Girl stash...so apologies for my "make do and mend" sod's law attempt.
There are the usual fabulous prizes for one lucky winner chosen at random...
and from the Ribbon Girl to spend in the online store
So why don't you pop over and see all the fabulous creations from the Design Team and come join in the fun. Enjoy what's left of the weekend whatever you have planned
Hugs Kath xxx