Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Is there any willpower going spare...

Hi folks...I'm wondering if anyone has some spare willpower they could send my way...I'm struggling to stay indoors in this wonderful sunshine weather...looking for any old excuse to play truant and duck outside...hanging out the washing and snatching a quick 10 minute coffee break....popping out to the photo studio...sounds posh but it's just that old storage room at the back of the garage ended up in another 15 minutes in the sun coffee break and wow...my willpower flew right out of the window when Mr UPS came to call...
with a parcel of new goodies from Fiskars...by the time I got to grips with my nemesis...releasing everything from it's packaging...the day was gone...
but I have managed to finish some projects and there are sneaky peeks to prove it...

one more play with Flower Garden...I did warn you I was a "have no willpower" hopeless case
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx