Thursday, April 2, 2015

A beautiful world...

Hi folks...Happy Good Friday everyone...the start of a lovely long Easter weekend...the weather forecast ain't good for my neck of the woods so it looks highly unlikely I'll be out and about rolling my egg...more like sitting on the sofa with the chocolate variety.
But back to the crafty stuff and my first April DT project for Inspiration Emporium...
I'm besotted by the "Flower Garden" set of stamps and couldn't resist having a little play with the watercolour technique that Tim shared for this month's "12 Tags of 2015"...
I love this beautiful cone flower...
I've got a hot date with the Friday girls today but I'm on a mission to finish some cute Easter projects first and your eyes do not deceive you...Crazy Birds...Cooking Chocolate and Choccy Eggs...a recipe for success or will I end up with egg on my face...
And remember if you fancy a little spend over at Inspiration Emporium...enter my code "allthatglitter" at the checkout to receive 10% off your order and shipping rates are pretty cool too...$5 to the US and $10 International.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx