Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Serious Stampers and Eye Candy Fans Unite !!!

Hi folks...another week whizzing in...it's Thursday already and tomorrow's Good Friday...the start of the Easter Weekend. We've had a little dusting of snow in my neck of the woods...not enough for sledging but a reminder from Mother Nature that winter isn't over just yet. This chocolate obsessed sweet treat crafter has decided to forego the usual chocolate egg over indulgence this year in favour of a few special Easter treats of a different kind. I've been a bit naughty in the splash the cash department but hey ho it feels good once in a while to dip into the cubbyhole stash purse and go wild. The first fall from grace was THE MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented) which the lovely Sharon was showing off at Stitches...needless to say my buddy Enfys and I were intriqued by this fabulous piece of kit and if you're a serious stamper...this is a must-have tool...you can see it action HERE on Enfys' blog.  It's only available to purchase from My Sweet Petunia and Simon Says Stamp in the US...postage was a bit steep but taking into account what I'll save on the chocolate fest and subsequent visits to the dentist...how could I resist and I'll be stalking the postie until it arrives.

and for all my fellow eye-candy friends...I've also had a little spend at Amazon...ordering the 2nd Series of  The Musketeers...due out any day...
and Poldark due for release on 4th May
and come the cold winter evenings I'll be snuggled up on the sofa with the Furry Boy feeling the heat in the company of some very guilty pleasure eye candy. In the meantime...there's this month's Timmie Tag to keep me out of mischief and the announcement tomorrow of the new Distress colour for April to get excited about.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx