Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Crazy Birds...

Hi folks...I'm sharing the 6th and last project from The Retreat...aptly named Crazy Birds and I'm sure I wasn't the only one feeling a little bit crazy by the end of our fabulous fun weekend at The Papeterie...a big thank you to Charlotte and her team for all the hard work they put in to make The Retreat such a success and to Graham for feeding the hungry hordes...yummy lunches and full tummies make happy happy crafters...




It ain't crazy birds I have to worry about this morning...it's the herd of stampeding elephants that trampled me underfoot when I wasn't looking or perhaps it was the hedge I was dragged through backwards...no prizes for guessing...this old body is in "the day after the day after" protest mode again BUT and there's always a but...it's back to work and the crafty list so I need to put my "onwards and upwards/ man up and get on with it" hat on.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx