Monday, April 13, 2015

Sneeky Peek Tuesday...

Hi folks...just a quick post today because I'm on a mission to make a big dent in the pile of crafty stuff to do so I'm sharing a few sneaky peeks of some of the projects for The Retreat at The Papeterie...can't believe it's come round again so quickly and I'm looking forward to some fun days with all our lovely Retreaters...



I'll be working on the last project today...
and I absolutely adore the colour of this Chalk Paint from Decoart...it's called Primitive and reminiscent of wet cement...the perfect background colour for layering up a palette of delicious Distress colours. But must dash...need to get my thinking cap on...strike while the iron is hot as they say or in my case...while Mr Mojo is kind enough to grace us with his company.
Hugs Kath xxx