Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Mighty Oops...

Hi folks...the weather man got his forecast for the weekend weather a little bit wrong...the heavy rain never arrived and although the sun did put in an appearance the chilly temperatures have returned...all the more reason to head back to the always cosy cubbyhole. But the pile of work stuff sitting on my desk wasn't floating my boat...first I needed a little bit of "catching up on my Wanderlust homework" playtime to ease me gently back into the crafty swing...


and because I was standing around waiting for the various Mixed Media products to dry naturally...I went into "what the heck" mode and made a start on Project No 3...
in hindsight...not the best idea...patience is a virtue I was not blessed with and I should have known that 3 projects on the go at the same time is way more than the multi-tasking part of my brain can handle. Result...major "fools rush in where angels fear to tread" moment when I realised I'd jumped the gun and missed out 2 important steps on my Andy Skinner Wanderlust project...
The air in the cubbyhole was as blue as the project...OOPS...OOPS...OOPS or words to that effect BUT the 24 million dollar question is...can I turn around the latest "what's done is done/what an idiot" moment or will I have to start over.
I've just got time for a cuppa before we head off for our early morning stroll...fingers crossed that a mix of coffee and the "trying to keep up with the hooligan" exercise works it's magic...kick starts the brain cells and solves my current dilemma and if so...I'll be back tomorrow to share.
Hugs Kath xxx