Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May The Fourth Be With You...

Hi folks...I'm a bit late to the party this morning after yesterday's pottering around in the garden session...cutting back shrubs...tidying up borders and pots meant the old body needed some serious coaxing just to get out of bed. The problem is I don't do that whole "Rome wasn't built in a day" thing...I'm more a "I've started...so I'll finish" kind of a girl and that's why at this moment in time I'm walking like a pregnant duck and wondering where I put that can of WD40.
Spring has finally arrived...the plants are beginning to wake up from their Winter slumbers and put on a bit of a show...






so it was time for me to do my bit and get rid of the grime that Winter left behind and that can only mean one thing...don the "fashion statement" welly boots and look out the power washer...
the magical wand that powers it way through the grime but should come with a Government Health Warning...get the angle wrong and you'll have a mouth full of spray and a mud splattered face...
but once everything starts to dry...there's a feeling of  "before and after" satisfaction despite the fact I'm soaked to the skin and the old body is in need of some serious pampering...
And with the garden tidy up not quite finished...will it be another "garden" day...well that all depends if this morning's stroll with my Furry Companion loosens up the achey muscles but hey...let's be optimistic...all will be well...after all...it's National Star Wars Day...so May The Fourth Be With You and ME especially...
Hugs Kath xxx