Friday, May 6, 2016

What a week...

Hi folks...thank goodness it's Friday...I can't wait for the weekend after this crazy 3 day week...just when I was polishing my halo...magazine commission done...power washing done...DT project in the bag...the Thursday morning gremlins decided to bring me right back down to earth. Do you ever have one of those days when you would probably have been better off staying in bed...an early morning dental appointment wasn't the best start to the day but silly me for thinking that once the 10 minutes in the torture chamber was behind me..what I had planned for the rest of the day was going to be plain sailing.

photograph projects...camera battery was as dead as a dodo
OK while that's charging move on
to saving last week's projects to CD...drive drawer is jammed and won't open
but not to worry...help is just a mouse click away courtesy of the nice man on the Dell Help Desk...apparently there's an easy fix...uncurl a paper clip and poke it into the hole in the CD drawer...slight problem because I can't see any hole...after half an hour on my hands and knees I finally located that little sucker with the aid of a magnifying glass. Bingo we're cooking by gas...projects saved but now the CD won't eject and I've thrown the paper clip (the last one in the box) in the bin. And according to Dell Diagnostics the CD drive is kaput...knackered...on it's last legs..I know exactly how it feels so before the gremlins could wreck anything else...I hightailed it out of there...off out to the garden with my Furry Helper in tow...
to tackle the next outdoor job on the list...something that involves absolutely no technological wizardry...just a can of paint and a brush...
and woohoo the sun put his hat on and before you know...5 fence panels have been given a fresh coat of paint...just another...who knows...I'm not counting...to go
and today while hubby demolishes the old fence at the other side of the garden and constructs a new one...I'm out of here...I'll be kicking up my heels with the Friday Girls and because I had the foresight to wear gloves yesterday I won't be turning up looking like the jolly green giant.
Have a great weekend everyone...the weather is forecast to be sunny and warm...enjoy it while we can...this may well be Summer. See you all on Monday over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Toodle oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx