Thursday, May 26, 2016

we have a tag...yeah

Hi Everyone...we're heading towards the end of the week and nearly the end of another month but there's good news...I may be skidding in by the seat of my pants again but better late than never...yeah we have this month's tag in the bag for...

I'm really enjoying the Technique Remix idea that Tim is using for the 2016 tags
and Tissue Tape Resist is one of my favourites...
I do have the Lady Rose Stamp Set that Tim used but hang on to your galluses for shocking news...I'm ashamed to say that although this beautiful lady from Nature Walk took up residence in the cubbyhole some time ago...she has never been inked. Now is her time in the spotlight and seeing as it's a very special occasion...a little bit of lippy doesn't go amiss.


and who doesn't love the adorable and cute Tiny Tattered Florals...
Enjoy whatever you're doing today...I was planning a day in the garden but OOPS...the weather may have other ideas.
Hugs Kath xxx