Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The camera doesn't lie...

Hi folks...well I did manage to salvage my Wanderlust project BUT they say the camera doesn't lie...definitely NOT TRUE...because in real life...it's not as in your face ORANGE as it looks in the photos...let's just call it a rather bright RUST...
I may have missed out the crackle technique on the back panel but more than made up for it on the centre one...
A live and learn experience but hey...if everything went according to plan all of the time...how boring would life be...

My Wanderlust Journey is being put on hold for a while...today I'll be back in the world of Fabulous Felt but first I need to look out the sou'wester and wellies for our wet and guaranteed to be muddy morning stroll in the forest and I suspect we'll both need a hose down and some snuggle time with a big fluffy towel.  Have fun whatever you're planning and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx