Tuesday, March 8, 2016

it's going to be a long day xxx

Hi folks...it's been crazy crazy busy in the cubbyhole...I'm trying to get ahead of the game and nail the list of crafty things to do before I take off for my Hobbycraft Holibobs at The NEC and I've had lots of fun playing with the Crazy Cats stamps/dies and my new guilty pleasure...Distress Crayons...making projects for my favourite magazine Simply Homemade...oops will I be in trouble for sharing just one little sneaky peek...
and I found myself in a bit of guddle when it came to sorting out which set of eyes and which tail belonged to which cat but I think I may have come up with a "time saving" solution...
I numbered each individual cat stamp...
and did the same for the corresponding dies...
in theory...this should make life easier...in practice ...I  need to make sure that I replace the dies as I go along or I'll be back to the "eeny meeny miney mo" guessing game...
I can't tell you how much I love my Distress Crayons and I've been merrily creating Distress Crayon Resist backgrounds with the new Mini Layering Stencils and the Picket Fence Crayon...result...both my White Crayons are on their last legs...I wonder if refills will be available or will we be able to buy our favourites separately...
But today will be the craziest of all...my adorable furry companion is booked in for surgery to remove a soft squishy cyst like lump we found on his neck last week and this Momma is not looking forward to my "going CRAZY...pacing the cubbyhole floor/won't be able to concentrate" very long day.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx