Thursday, September 15, 2016

"12 Tags of 2016"...September

Hi Everyone..what a difference a day makes...I'm happy to report that the gremlins eviction notice seems to have worked because yesterday was definitely a better day...a busy crafty production line kind of a day...lots of projects in the bag starting off with a tag for this month's...

another fun technique remix from Tim
and one of my favourites techniques from Creative Chemistry 103 
using Yupo and Alcohol Inks
and images from one of my favourite stamp sets...Nature Walk along with Sky Blue Archival Ink


it's hard to believe there are only 3 more tags to complete 2016
and woohoo the large ring binders and tag pockets are back in stock at Simon Says Stamp so as soon as they arrive I'll be filing the tags away in their new worn cover home which will require a bit of decorating...
 but today I'm donning my witches hat and getting all spooky for some Halloween projects playtime
See you all later
Hugs Kath xxx