Friday, May 5, 2017

A Race Against The Clock...

Hi Everyone...it's another late to the party blog post this morning because the "on his last warning" wonky alarm clock struck again last night at 4.00am. I snuck back to bed...snuggled down and didn't surface until 9.00am...I'm currently feeling like I've been run over by a truck and way behind with today's crafty list. It's going to be another glorious sunshiney day but no sitting soaking up some Vitamin D for me...I'll be racing against the clock to finish off yesterday's crafty project while the cubbyhole is still cool...

because once the sun hits the front of the house...our little crafty space turns into a sauna and crafting in your underwear is out of the question when there's no blind on the window.
And where is the naughty boy who needs to be returned to the Golden Retriever factory to have his alarm clock reset...silly question...where else but out in the sunshine having a nap...
Have a great weekend everyone...I hope the sun is shining where you are and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx