Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Best Laid Plans...

Hi folks...things have moved on in the cubbyhole...the new flooring is down and the plasterer has worked his magic on the walls...

I just need to be patient and wait for it all to dry out...
I did intend moving my old workdesk back in so that the crafty production line could continue BUT totally out of the blue sod's law came to visit bringing with him a rather nasty summer cold and I've had a miserable sneezing coughing and feeling downright pants weekend...time to rally the faithful troops...Messrs Manuka Honey, Lemon Juice and Neurofen...
I don't want to tempt fate but I have a sneaky feeling we may be winning the battle and while hubby gets stuck in to painting the ceiling...I'm having a feet up with lots of cuppas kind of a day studying paint charts...decisions...decisions.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx