Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Camera Doesn't Lie !!!

Hi everyone...thank you for all your kind comments here and on Facebook about the cubbyhole make-over...I have to say I was tickled by some of the comments that it all looked so tidy...well they do say the camera doesn't lie but that certainly isn't true...with some careful photo editing and a little cropping here and there it's easy to conjure up a false impression...it just so happens I chose not to photograph the DIY supplies and messy painting supplies still strewn about the room...
Tidy crafter I am not but I will admit to being a bit of a TIDY freak when it comes to storing my craft supplies...a place for everything and everything in it's place...makes life so much easier and I've been struggling with my crafty stash being here there and everywhere so yesterday I used those feminine powers of persuasion to convince hubby to empty bookcase No 1...give it a clean down...move it back to it's rightful home and fill it up again. And he knows me so well...he actually took a photo of the contents so that everything would be replaced correctly...
 ONE down...TWO still to go...
and before he could escape...I persuaded him to give the previously Kraft coloured stamp storage folders a matching coat of Chic Shadow emulsion...
In the meantime...with one eye on the reluctant painter...I cracked on with Magazine Commission No 1 which happily is now in the bag. Sometimes it comes together like magic...sometimes it's a bit of an "all round the houses" affair and this was one of those occasions which means there's a pile of discarded backgrounds...not right for this particular project but too pretty to throw away...
and I will be making them into cards soon but I have a reputation to uphold so first job of the day will be to TIDY this little lot away...
and suss out how hubby feels about moving Bookcase No 2...cover your ears...just saying.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx