Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I Have A Plan...

Hi folks...I HAVE A PLAN...now that's a bold statement if ever I heard one and one that may well come back to haunt me...what I should have said is...I have an idea in my head to recover the cubbyhole coffee break stool in Tim's fabulous Eclectic Elements fabric...
and I'm thinking CORRESPONDENCE to match the notice board that's still a work in progress.
But upholsterer I am not...so before I rush in and make a total pig's ear of it...I definitely need to HAVE A PLAN in place...perhaps trying it out on cheap as chips fabric first which I can then use a template...any hints/tips/advice and ideas will be welcome.
And I have a little bit of catching up with the Furry Boy to do if I'm going to join in the fun over at Get Hip For Summer...
But I'm putting my Project Manager hat on again today...off to pick up another 2 drawer units from Ikea to finish off the Kallax units...I was convinced I'd ordered the correct amount of door and drawer units but obviously maths isn't one of my strong points either and then a quick dash across town to collect the 2.440 metre long counter tops...why they won't deliver is a bit of a sore point but I have checked and they will fit in the car with the back seats down...fingers crossed I didn't mess up that calculation or I may have to play the "little old lady/flutter my eyelashes" card in the DIY car park at the first available man with a white van.
Hugs Kath xxx