Friday, June 9, 2017

On A Positive Note...

Hi folks..it's Friday and the weekend beckons. It's been a funny old week weatherwise...days of monsoon/arctic wind and everything in between conditions...crikey you don't expect to be switching the central heating back on in June for heaven's sake.
But on a positive note I was cosy and snug in the cubbyhole yesterday getting creative with those "surplus to requirements" Distress Oxide backgrounds...
and it turned out to be a fun stamping day...
with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Motivation 3...

 Mini Motivations and Flower Garden...
 and Flower Jar...

but you should know by now that this is a warts 'n all kind of a blog so I'm confessing to yesterday's huge Mrs Numptie Moment...I didn't realise until I came home from the polling station/the shops and the petrol station that the black top I was wearing was inside out...right there on the side seam was a huge white M&S label and I didn't realise until I whipped it off there was another at the neck...oops oops oops...a bit of an embarrassing "why didn't someone say/two for the price of one" wardrobe malfunction.
And let me introduce you to the newest member of the team...our ever so cute garden helper...a little hoppity skippity bunny wabbit who is happily dining out on all the dandelions I missed under the shrubs in the front garden...feast away my little friend...just don't let The Furry Boy see you.
Have a great weekend whatever you have planned...fingers crossed the weather behaves itself and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx