Thursday, February 15, 2018

Crafters Gonna Craft...

Hi folks...greetings from a very chilly, windy and snowy Scotland. Winter has definitely returned with a vengeance and it's pretty wild out there...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my flight to Stitches at the weekend although it takes more than a bit of snow to close Aberdeen Airport but if this weather continues, I suspect it's going to be a bit of a bumpy ride.
I'm back to share another card made with the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit - A Colorful Crafty Life...
using papers and the Crafty Friend stamp set from the kit along with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Stitched Slots Thinlits Die cut from one of the pearlescent envelopes in the kit and the hearts using the Sidekick Valentine Side-Order...


It's been many years since I got excited about Valentine's Day and I've long given up watching for the postie but imagine how surprised I was, when a very special card arrived all the way from the USA from Juli, a special friend from the Tim Holtz Addicts group on Facebook and wow...thank you so much Juli, it's gorgeous and I love you too...
check out those sparkly shimmery dots and the beautiful heart using the die inlay techique.
I'll be back tomorrow to share one more card from the February Card Kit, in the meantime I'll be stalking the postie eagerly awaiting the arrival of the fabulous March Card Kit...wow wow wow TWO stamp sets, TWO ink pads, beautiful papers and lots more.




If you like what you see, I WOULD NOT hang around, this one is going to fly.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx