Friday, January 18, 2019

I'm battening down the hatches...

Hi folks, it's Friday and the weekend beckons. I woke up yesterday to the first snow of the year, a beautiful carpet of pristine white fluffy stuff...
a light scuffing rather than the hysterical "severe weather warning" armageddon predicted by the Met Office but hey ho, it's winter and with more snow on the way over the weekend, I'll be battening down the hatches today and heading for the cosy cubbyhole with my Furry Partner for company. There are Simon Says Stamp and AALL& Create Happy Mail parcels to get acquainted with and I have a new toy.
If truth be told, it was one of those spur of the moment purchases and I have no idea WHY I suddenly felt the need to get myself a Laminator apart from the fact it was an absolute steal at Aldi but who knows, once I acquaint myself with the "how it works" instructions, FOILING may well become the next cubbyhole playtime addiction or it may end up as one of those shoved to the back of a cupboard items.
But I need to get a wiggle on today and get up to speed with next week's DT projects so that I'm footloose and fancy free for the weekend. It's CREATIVATION over in Phoenix Arizona and I'm so looking forward to my annual treat of lots of Faceook Lives and demo videos from my adorable Professor and lots of pics from my favourite BTS man. I'll be taking the phone off the hook, locking the front door, curling up on the sofa and putting the kettle on.
Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe if the weather is stormy where you are and I'll see you all on Monday with my project for next week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx