Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day my friends, I'm sharing some Valentine love using the adorable bunny wabbit from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Hipster Bunny stamp and stencil set, Brushstrokes and Simon Says Love You Greetings for the sentiment.

I inked the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Brushstrokes stamp with Lost Shadow Distress Oxide ink, spritzed with water and stamped on to an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor card.
I stamped the Hipster Bunny and glasses images on to the panel with Black Soot Distress Archival ink and the bow tie with Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide ink. I used a Detailer Brush to pull out the colour on the bow tie and to colour the inside of the ears and nose.
I applied Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide ink through the dotted stencil included with the stamp set using a mini round blending tool and stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Love You Greetings inked with Black Soot Distress Archival.
I added Trinity Stamps Strawberry Heart Sprinkles
To finish, I trimmed the panel to 4" x 5.1/4" and fixed to an A2 Simon Says Smoke card blank.


Have fun with whatever you are making
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. 💗💗💗💗 this! Thank you for your inspiration! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very cool and clever Kath. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete