Friday, February 10, 2023

Simon Says - Printmaking Postage

Happy Friday my friends, I'm sharing some cute little notecards I made with Simon Says Printmaking Postage stamp set from the Kisses release and Tim Holtz/Sizzix Stacked Postage Thinlits. You can check out all the other fabulous products from the Kisses release HERE.

I had lots of fun playing with the Printmaking Postage stamp set which consists of one main image and 4 layering images which can be inked in different colours to create small postage stamp images.


I stamped the main image from Printmaking Postage, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink on to scraps of Distress Watercolor card.
I lined up the first layering stamp on top of the main image, inked with Simon Says Duckling ink and stamped.  I moved the layering stamp to the other two main images and stamped. I repeated this process with the other 3 layering stamps, inked with Simon Says JellyBean, Teeny Bikini and Seafoam Pawsitively Saturated Inks.
There are dies available for the Printmaking Postage stamp set but I don't have them, so I fussy cut using my trusty Tim Holtz Mini Snips.
I die-cut the mats for the notecards using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Stacked Postage Thinlits, the smaller mats from Distress Watercolor card and the larger from Simon Says Green Apple/Cotton Candy and Sea Glass cardstock.
I stamped the sentiments from Printmaking Postage on to the panels inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink and fixed the postage images in place, popped up on Simon Says Foam Squares to create dimension.
To finish I fixed the panels to 3" x 4.1/4" white card blanks.


The weather in my little corner of the planet has turned decidedly spring-like, so I'm looking forward to getting outside for some fresh air and having a little potter in the garden. Enjoy your weekend and have fun whatever you have planned.
Hugs Kath xxx