Thursday, June 29, 2023

Ethereal in Blue - Card 2

Hi my friends, I'm back to share the 2nd card I made using the fall out pieces from yesterday's adventure with Simon Says Mid Century Ethereal Plate and Etched Berry Branch along with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Creative Blocks and Note Quotes.

After stamping a panel of Distress Watercolor card with the images from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Creative Blocks and die-cutting with the Mid Century Ethereal Plate, I temporarily fixed the panel to another panel of Distress Watercolor card, removed the backing from the fall out pieces and fixed back into the negative spaces. You can find more details how I got to this stage HERE.

I die-cut Simon Says Etched Berry Branch from Distress Watercolor card, coloured the leaves with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink using a Simon Says Round Detail Blending Brushand fixed to the panel using small foam squares. I coloured a scrap of Distress Watercolor card with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink, stamped the circle image and sentiment from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Note Quotes, inked with Simon Says Intense Black, fussy cut and fixed to the panel with foam squares.
I matted the panel on to a 4.1/2" x 5.3/4" white card blank added Trinity Stamps Something New Iridescent Pearls to the berries.


But the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp Flower Happy July Card Kit is also sitting on my workdesk and calling my name, so it's time to move on.

Have Fun with whatever is sitting on your craft desk
Hugs Kath xxx

4 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kath, just stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kath, adore the colour.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing. It reminds me of pieces of broken blue and white china art. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete