Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Funky Flower Shaker Card

Hi my friends, I'm having lots of fun, playing catch up with more of the new products from Simon Says Stamp Out Of This World release and you can check out the amazing stamps, dies, embossing folders, stencils and accessories HERE.

I made a Funky Flower Shaker Card using Simon Says Mid Century Ethereal Plate from the release, the CZ Designs Hello die which is an old favourite and a sheet of the Bo Bunny Brighton 6" x 8" patterned paper from the Flower Happy July Card Kit.


I die-cut the Simon Says Mid Century Ethereal Plate 6 times from white cardstock, layered together and fixed to a panel of Bo Bunny Brighton patterned paper from the Flower Happy July Card Kit and filled each well with sequins.

I die-cut the Mid Century Ethereal Plate again, backed with acetate, fixed on top and matted on to a white card blank covered with Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf cardstock.

I die-cut the CZ Designs Hello die word twice from white cardstock and once from the Bo Bunny patterned paper and the Hello shadow die from the Green Leaf cardstock.
After all that die-cutting, I had a mountain of shapes on my workdesk
which I used to create a flower. I trimmed the Green Leaf card to create the flower stem, die-cut the leaf shape from the Bo Bunny Brighton patterned paper and coloured the other shapes with Wilted Violet and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide inks to create the flower head. I adhered the leaves and flower head to matching left over shapes to create dimension, fixed to the card with Distress Collage Medium and added the die-cut Hello.



Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very different card Kath.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kath the dies you use are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete