Friday, May 24, 2024

Simon Says - Birthday Wishes

Hello my friends, I'm sharing another card today using the Birthday Wishes dies and PinkFresh Studio patterned paper from Simon Says Stamp Sweet Birthday June Card Kit along with the Windswept Leaves die from a previous release.

I trimmed the PinkFresh Studio Picture Perfect patterned paper to 4" x 5,1.4", die-cut using the shadow die from Simon Says Birthday Wishes and fixed to an A2 white card blank.
I die-cut the word from the left over negative of patterned paper.
I die-cut the shadow section again from Simon Says Black Cardstock and fixed into the negative space using Distress Collage Medium. I die-cut Birthday Wishes again twice from white cardstock, layered to create dimension and fixed inside the aperture.
Because the patterned paper and sentiment die-cut are quite busy, I decided to keep the decoration simple and die-cut the Simon Says Windswept Leaves dies from white and black cardstock and layered slightly offset to create a shadow effect.
To finish I added Simon Says Pawsitively Dazzling Gems Warm Tones.


I'll be back later today to share yet another card that I've ticked off the long list of things to do.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments: