Thursday, May 30, 2024

To The Sweetest Person

Hi my friends, I'm sharing another card made using the Sweet Birthday stamp set and PinkFresh Studio Picture Perfect patterned papers from Simon Says Stamp Sweet Birthday June Card Kit along with the Lace Heart die from the Celebrate release. The kit is still available to buy at time of writing and if you wish you can also purchase individual items from the kit HERE.


I began by trimming one of the Pink Fresh Studio Picture Perfect patterned papers to 4" x 5.1/4", stamped the Happy Birthday sentiments from the Sweet Birthday stamp set, inked with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink, sprinkled with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Embossing Glaze and heat set.
I scored and folded the Surf Blue cardstock from the kit to create an A2 card blank, fixed the panel in place, die-cut the Simon Says Lace Heart from Simon Says Ultra White cardstock and a contrasting patterned paper and fixed to the panel using Distress Collage Medium.
I stamped the cup cake on to Simon Says Ultra White cardstock, the base and candles inked with Versamark and sprinkled with Simon Says Detail White Embossing Powder, the frosting inked with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide and sprinkled with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Embossing Glaze and heat set. I coloured the images using Evergreen Bough, Kitsch Flamingo, Mustard Seed and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks using Simon Says Detail Round Blending Brushes and die-cut using the Single Cupcake dies included with the kit.
I inked the sentiment from the Sweet Birthday stamp set with Versamark, sprinkled with Simon Says Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set. I coloured over the sentiment with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink, trimmed, buffed with a soft cloth to remove ink from the embossing and fixed to the panel. I added the cupcake popped up on foam squares to add dimension.
To finish I added Trinity Stamps Creamy Vanilla Heart embellishments.
The weather has been a bit crazy and unpredictable in my neck of the woods, the good old British - all seasons in one day, kind of weather. But the sun has put his hat on this morning and I've decided to have a day pottering in the garden. Enjoy whatever you have planned for today.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment