Thursday, May 16, 2024

Simon Says - Sweet Birthday Card

Hello my friends, I'm sharing another card made using Simon Says Stamp Sweet Birthday June Card Kit. The kit is available to purchase HERE or if you wish you can also purchase individual items from the kit.


I created a card using Pinkfresh Studio Picture Perfect 6" x 6" patterned paper and the sentiments only from the Sweet Birthday 6" x 8" stamp set, a great way to use up any patterned paper scraps.

I trimmed the Neenah Solar White cardstock included in the kit to 3.3/4" x 5", placed in my Stamp Platform, lined up the sentiments from the Sweet Birthday stamp set and stamped, inked with Simon Says Intense Black Ink.
With the stamps still positioned in the same place on the lid, I added the first torn strip of the patterned paper, masked off the stamped sentiments to the right and stamped the sentiments again. I added the second torn strip of contrasting patterned paper and stamped again. I added a thin strip of the teal coloured paper to the left side, fussy cut the flowers from the patterned paper and fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium.
To finish I matted the panel on to the same pink patterned paper as the torn strip, trimmed 1/4" larger and fixed to an A2 white card blank.

With lots more products to use in this beautiful kit, I'll be back soon to share more makes.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: