Friday, May 24, 2024

Simon Says - Mix and Match card

Hello my friends, it's me again, popping up like the proverbial bad penny to share a bit of a mix and match card using the Birthday Wishes wafer die from Simon Says Stamp Sweet Birthday June Card Kit, Craft Consortium Ombre paper from the May Card Kit, the Organic Leaves Cling Stamp from the Celebrate release and Daisy Heads die from the Just A Note release.

I stamped the Organic Leaves Cling Stamp on to a 4" x 5.1/4" panel of Craft Consortium Ombre patterned paper, inked with Simon Says White Pigment ink and dried.
I die-cut Simon Says Daisy Heads from Distress Watercolor card and coloured the flowers and centres with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide and Scorched Timber Distress ink using Simon Says Round Detail Blending Brushes.
I die-cut Simon Says Birthday Wishes twice from Distress Watercolor card, layered to create dimension and fixed to the panel along with the Daisy Heads flowers using Distress Collage Medium. I wound twine around the top of the panel, tied in a bow and added Trinity Stamps Bubble Blow Out embellishments.
To finish, I added foam tape to the back of the panel and fixed to a top folding A2 white card blank.

Have a lovely weekend, whatever you have planned. I'll be joining Tim and Mario on Tim's YouTube Channel for the Live launch of the new Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios Recoil Scissors which are absolutely amazing - a cut above the rest, forgive the pun. If you intend joining me, I'll see you tomorrow - Saturday 9am PT 12noon ET or 5pm UK.
Hugs Kath xxx



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kath, beautiful background and those flowers are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete