Thursday, May 23, 2024

Simon Says - Summer Birthday Wishes

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card made with products from Simon Says Sweet Birthday June Card Kit. The kit is still available to purchase HERE at time of writing or if you so wish, you can also purchase individual items from the kit.

I created a Summer Birthday card using the Winslow Medallions Embossing Folder, PinkFresh Studio Picture Perfect patterned paper, Birthday Wishes dies, all included in the kit and Simon Says Windswept Leaves from a previous release.
I trimmed the Picture Perfect patterned paper to 4" x 5.1/4", embossed using the Simon Says Winslow Medallions Embossing Folder and attached to an A2 white card blank.
I sanded the embossed detail to reveal the white core using Tim Holtz Distress Sanding Discs with a mini round blending tool.
I die-cut Simon Says Birthday Wishes 3 times from Simon Says Ultra White cardstock and the shadow die from Vellum.
I die-cut Simon Says Windswept Leaves from the same white cardstock and arranged on the card to get an idea of placement.
I fixed two of the die-cut words on the front of the vellum and one on the back which will raise the vellum slightly off the panel.
I added dots of Distress Collage Medium to the letters on the back of the vellum, pressed into place and tucked the Windswept Leaves die-cuts, behind the vellum,  popped up on foam squares to create dimension.
To finish I added Simon Says Rainbow Splash Cool Tones Dazzling Gems.


I'll be back tomorrow to share another version of this card using some of the same products,  in the meantime, have fun with whatever you are creating.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kath, love the EF design its really different and so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete