Thursday, May 23, 2024

Simon Says - June Card Kit

Hello my friends, we're heading towards the end of another week and I'm on a mission to share all the cards I've made with products from Simon Says Stamp Sweet Birthday June Card Kit along with other products from previous card kits and releases, such as the Daisy Heads die which, due to my laziness in filing products away, is sitting in an ever growing pile in the cubbyhole.

I trimmed the Craft Consortium Ombre patterned paper from the Celestial Wishes May Card Kit to 4" x 5.1/4", embossed with Simon Says Winslow Embossing Folder, sanded the detail with a mini round blending tool and Distress Sanding Disk and fixed to an A2 white card blank. I die-cut the Simon Says Daisy Heads dies from Distress Watercolor card, coloured the centres with Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Scorched Timber Distress Oxide inks using Simon Says Detail Round Blending Brushes and fixed to the card with Distress Collage Medium.
To finish I inked the sentiments from Simon Says Sweet Birthday stamp set with Intense Black ink, trimmed and fixed to the card with foam squares to create dimension.
Did you know that Simon Says Stamp have a great deal on all brand embossing folders this week
I'm working my way through the product pile and will be back tomorrow to share another card or maybe 2. In the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: