Friday, October 25, 2024

Christmas Cheer Tag Collage Card

Hello my friends, I'm back to share a quick and easy Tag Collage card using the Prima Marketing Candy Lane Papers, Christmas Cheer 6" x 8" stamp set and Black and White Bakers Twine from Simon Says Stamp Christmas Cheer November Card Kit. The kit is still available to purchase or if you wish, you can buy individual items from the kit HERE.


I trimmed the diagonal stripe Candy Lane patterned paper to 4" x 5.1/4" and fussy cut the tags from another of the patterned papers. I dragged a Versamark Embossing ink pad around the edges of the background paper and tags, sprinkled with Simon Says Gold Ultra Fine Embossing Powder and heat set.
I punched holes in two of the tags and threaded with the Black and White Bakers Twine. I arranged the tags popped up on Simon Says Thin 3D foam squares to create dimension and added Pink Fresh Studio Gold Glitter Drops. I stamped the candy canes from Simon Says Christmas Cheer stamp set on to a scrap of Strathmore Bristol Smooth card, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, coloured with a red Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker, fussy cut and fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium. 
To finish I matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank scored and folded from the Neenah Solar White card included in the kit.

Have a great weekend whatever you have planned and happy crafting.
Hugs Kath xxx



1 comment: