Friday, October 4, 2024

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Modern Tree Card 3

Hello my friends, I'm back to share the third card in the series I made for the YouTube Live launch of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Christmas release, using the Modern Tree Mini Layering Stencil from Set 62 with Ranger Ink Distress Texture Paste Opaque Crackle and Picked Raspberry Embossing Glaze.

I trimmed Distress Black HeavyStock to create an A2 panel and spritzed with Picked Raspberry Distress Spritz.
I applied Distress Texture Paste Opaque Crackle through the Modern Tree Mini Layering Stencil, sprinkled lightly with Picked Raspberry Embossing Glaze and set aside to dry.
Once the paste had dried and crackled, I heat set the embossing glaze until melted.
I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Home For Christmas with Simon Says White Pigment Ink, sprinkled with Ranger Fine Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set. I added splatters of Distress Resist Spray, sprinkled with the same embossing powder and heat set to create a snowy effect on the background.
I tied ribbon into a knot and attached across the bottom of the panel.
To finish I fixed white pearls to the crackled circles and matted the panel on to a top folding white card blank.

I'll be back soon to share the last of my makes from the Live, in the meantime, have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment