Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Simon Says - Holiday Messages

Hello my friends, I'm sharing a card made using the Holiday Messages 4" x 6" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp Sweet Wishes release along with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Modern Tree Layering Stencil. You can check out all the products in this release HERE.

I placed the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Modern Tree Layering Stencil on a 4" x 5.1/4" panel of Distress Watercolor card and applied Peeled Paint and Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide inks through the stencil.
I stamped the large words from Simon Says Holiday Messages stamp set on to the panel, inked with Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide ink, sprinkled with the co-ordinating Distress Embossing Glaze and heat set.
I stamped the sub-sentiments, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and added splatters of Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink.
I fixed the panel to an A2 panel of Simon Says Schoolhouse Red cardstock and matted on to a 4.1/2" x 5.3/4" white card. To finish I added Simon Says Warm Tones Pawsitively Dazzling Gems.



Have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment