Hello my friends, can you believe we are almost at the end of July already and like it or not Christmas is slowly creeping up on us, so I decided to make a start and create some tag cards inspired by the wonderful Tina Smith at Cards and Coffee Time using the adorable Dear Santa products from Spellbinders. I used the Dear Santa Letters to Santa pack, the gorgeous Dear Santa Poinsettia and Cardinal Acetate Embellishment Stickers and Tim Holtz/Sizzix Festive Gatherings Thinlits to create 10 cards, a great start to my Christmas box.
I began by trimming white cardstock to create 5 - 3.3/4" x 5" and 5 - 3.1/4" x 4.1/2" panels, embossed using Simon Says Stamp Dotty Circles Embossing Folder and fixed to white card blanks.I assembled the 10 envelopes from the Letters To Santa set and added shading around the edges using Scorched Timber Distress Ink and a Tiny Blending Tool. I added the notecard and postcard panels from the set fixed in place with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Glue.I added the postage stamps included in the set and stamped the cancellation mark from Waffle Flower Postage Collage and the postmark and First Class Mail from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Field Notes, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.I added Spellbinders Festive Birds and Poinsettia Acetate Embellishment Stickers.
I punched a hole in the panel of each tag, used my Crop-A-Dile to add a white eyelet and threaded with Simon Says Stamp Red/White Bakers Twine.I die-cut Tim Holtz/Sizzix Festive Gatherings Thinlits from Simon Says Stamp White, Cotton Candy and Sage Cardstock. I applied Ranger Glossy Accents to each die-cut with my finger and tapped into Distress Rock Candy Chunky Glitter.I fixed the die-cuts to the cards using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Glue and Thin 3D Foam Squares.To finish I threaded Silver Jingle Bells from my stash on to red thread, tied in a bow and fixed to the cards using glue dots.













Love them Kath, so festive.
ReplyDeleteI always say once the kids break up for the summer hols it will fly by, time just gets away from us. xx