Friday, July 24, 2026

Simon Says Stamp - Best Teacher Ever

Hi my friends, I'm back to share another card made using the CZ Design Best Teacher Ever 6" x 8" stamp set from Simon Says stamp latest Every Happiness release. The release is full of fabulous new products to inspire your creativity and you can check out all the products HERE.


I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4", smooshed Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide ink pads on to my Glass Mat, spritzed with water, picked up with a piece of acetate and pressed on to the panel.
I inked the book cover from the Best Teacher Ever stamp set with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink and stamped twice on to the panel. I coloured the cover which will be in the back with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink using a Distress Detailer Brush. I stanped the sentiment inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and left the sentiment stamp on the lid of my stamp platform.
I stamped the book cover again on to Distress Watercolor card, coloured as before, fussy cut to leave a small border and fixed over the original stamped book cover using Simon Says Stam Pawsitively Perfect Glue. I placed the panel back in my stamp platform and re-stamped the sentiment. I stamped the rulers, pencils, paper clip and stars from the stamp set, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and coloured with Brushed Corduroy, Broken China and Barn Door Distress Oxide inks using the Distress Detailer Brush. I added splatters using the left over Barn Door Distress Oxide ink.
I used my Cinch machine to punch the left side of the panel, inked around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink using a Mini Round Blending Tool and fixed to an A2 panel of Distress Kraft HeavyStock.
To finish I matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.

Have a great weekend whatever you have planned and I'll see you all on Monday to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment