Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You Sketch 13

Yes I am still alive and feel much better today...Ok I still have the cold but maybe it's because I am so doped up on medication that I don't care or am truly on the mend.....either way....I got the urge to do a little bit of crafting last night and what better way to get back into the swing....with my favourite challenge.....
The sketch this week on 2 Sketches4You  is from Kazan and you must go check out the fabulous cards from the "Winter Design Team"......and going by the standard on their first week.....we can expect lots of treats over the coming months.....

I think maybe that my cold was a blessing in disguise....it gave me 2 whole days off from the Christmas Card Orders and the proverbial kick up the butt....I can almost see the wood for the trees now.....so am on a mission to get them done and dusted....oh what am I gonna do with my time once they are finished......well let me see........challenges.....sketches......play....play....play.
I have fallen in love with these gorgeous papers from My Minds Eye.....they are just so vibrant and so on trend.....I had to close my eyes before I could bring myself to cut them and I know that I just have to get more.
Papers: MME...Dreamy 2 Collection....Crazy Daisy....
                                                            Sweet Life Paper....
                                                            Cherry Blossoms....
Tree and Bird cut from Brown Coredinations Cardstock and lightly sanded
Image: Imaginisce...Snag'em Stamps...Fairest of Them All - Bird
Sentiment: computer generated.

Well I am skipping with a happy heart off to my crafty cubbyhole to get started on you know what.....if you believe that you will believe anything.....gritting my teeth and getting on with it more like.....catch up with you all tomorrow for the Tag You're It Challenge and it's ME setting the challenge this week......please come and join in the fun because there is a little stash of goodies up for grabs......Love Kath xxxxxx