Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Life in the fast lane...

Hi Everyone...it's your "living life in the fast lane" crafty person signing in...the upcycled project is in the bag and of course I can't share it with you because the cubbyhole is currently in "Fiskars" Top Secret...Keep Everything Under Wraps...Lips Are Sealed mode but I've managed to sneak in a little bit of cubbyhole make-over stuff...the grotty old cork noticeboard has had a bit of a face-lift...
thanks to Multi Medium Matte and Tim's Tissue Wrap...I was a little worried about how wrinkly it looked but hey presto once it was dry...magically all the wrinkles had gone...probably too much to hope that it would work on the old physog...
and a trip to The Range to get some extra festive decorations for the Christmas Table paid dividends when I found the perfect storage baskets...
next task on the list is to persuade hubby to fit some shelves under the workdesk to store my Fiskars trimmers...
but where is my Furry Partner I hear you ask...well apparently the family room sofa is going to be today's favourite snoozy place...Santa ain't going to be too impressed after man handling this luxury...super comfy...very heavy piece of kit down the chimney.
But I must away...we're on a crafty roll...see you later
Hugs Kath xxx