Saturday, December 20, 2014

Walking In A Winter Wonderland...

Hi folks...crikey what's with the weather...no sign of snow yet...in fact the sun's been shining and if it wasn't for the chilly wind you might just think it was Spring but I was transported into a wonderful winter wonderland yesterday on my visit to my local garden centre....I took loads of pictures but unfortunately the camera doesn't want to play ball...having a little won't switch on tantrum so until I can find some time to sit down and read the troubleshooting section of the manual...you'll just have to settle for a slightly smaller winter scene made with some left over bits and pieces lying around my workdesk...saves tidying them away...that's my excuse...
and the perfect excuse to use the little Christmas Tree LED light I picked up in M&S for no particular reason other than I'm a sucker for anything cute and dinky...

This is definitely the last Christmas Crafty Project of year...the cubbyhole is now closed for the holidays and this motley crew will be heading for the kitchen today to cook the turkey...the beef...the ham...a couple of meat loaves...the mince pies and a mountain of festive bakes and like any job there are perks...oh yes we will have our chief taster hats on making sure everything passes muster... it's a hard job but someone's gotta do it. 
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx