Monday, December 29, 2014

Too much of a good thing...

Hi folks...the Christmas celebrations are behind us and in a few day's time we'll be heading for a brand new year...yes crazy to think it will soon be 2015 and that age old question rears it's head again WHERE DOES TIME GO...time for me to head back to the cubbyhole before I get used to this "too much of a good thing" couch potato lifestyle...oh yes I've fallen prey to the temptation of cosy "feet up" afternoons watching telly...Watership Down and such like...
 and over-indulging with lots of cuppas and mince pies...
it's time to hit my workdesk again...don my Fiskars hat and get cracking on the "to do" list...top priority...make lots of samples with the new 2015 products...
the problem is Mr Mojo hasn't yet returned from his Christmas break but I did have a little kachink lightbulb moment when I was tidying away the Christmas gift packaging...sometimes inspiration comes from the strangest places but can the cubbyhole crew work their magic on this "destined for the bin" scarf hanger and transform it into an amazing upcycled project...
only time will tell...see you later...
Hugs Kath xxx