Friday, January 30, 2015

It's Fun Friday...

Hi folks...you'll be happy to know the visit to the dentist wasn't half as bad as I thought...just one more appointment next week for a scale and polish and that's me done and dusted for 6 months.
But back to the crafty stuff and a sneak peek of yesterday's playtime...no way could I leave the 2015 diary sitting naked and undecorated...
so I downloaded some diary pages from the internet and set to work...creating pockets on the inside cover...
but this boy will be taking up residence in my "everything but the kitchen sink" bag...so an acetate protective cover is a must...
time to fix everything together...ready for tomorrow's big reveal...
And it's that day of the week when the Friday Girls look forward to a "kicking up our heels" fun day out.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx