Monday, January 26, 2015

Here We Go Again...

Hi folks...crikey can you believe it's the last week of January already and everyone's least favourite day of the week...that old Monday morning feeling...brave face...drag yourself out of bed and return to work after the weekend...yes I sometimes feel like sneaking in a sickie too but hey a hot shower...a freezing "wake me up" stroll with the Furry Boy...2 or 3 coffees and I'll be heading to the cubbyhole to tackle another busy "here we go again" week starting off with 2 magazine commissions...one of which needs to be posted by Friday and believe me it's going to be a real "way out of my comfort zone" adventure requiring "rarely seen in the cubbyhole" unusual crafting tools.
let's hope when the alarm clock goes off Mr Mojo's raring to go with his "full of brilliant ideas" hat on...if not...it's going to be a sod of a week with a torture visit to the dentist on Thursday thrown in for good measure. Time to think positive...hop over to Mr Flybe and book my flight to The NEC in March...
heavens above...that means the Fiskars Workshops are only 7 weeks away...well if that doesn't set the cat amongst the pigeons and kick start the old creative production line...I'll just have to sit in the corner...suck my thunb and wait for "tomorrow's a brand new day" Tuesday.
Hugs Kath xxx