Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ticking Along Tuesday...

Hi folks...it's Tuesday and I'm confident it's going to be a ticking along nicely day...yesterday's negative thoughts have flown out the window and thanks to Mr Mojo's co-operation...mag commission number uno is in the bag...just the dreaded step-by-steps to tackle and I'm home and dry.  I do love my job but it's easy to fall into the "bogged down with deadlines" trap...Mrs Grumpy takes over and that's a recipe for disaster but life in this little crafty space is never doom and gloom for long...there's always something guaranteed to lighten the mood and remind me that life's too short to get your knickers in a twist...it's playing with paper for goodness sake...not inventing the bloody atom.
Time to share the little incident that got me back on track and had me giggling all day...an absolute classic...a real "telling tales out of school" story and of course it involves my Furry Partner...to be found most days chilling out on his cubbyhole cushion...
and yesterday was no exception...snuggled up all cosy with his bottom right up against the radiator...when without any warning whatsoever he released a huge explosion of wind with the accompanying sound effect of a bullet ricocheting off a tin can. The look of  "crikey was that me" indignation on his face had me cracking up and I was in bits when he bolted for the kitchen returning a minute or two later to peek around the door with his "is it safe to come back yet" face on...an absolutely priceless laugh out loud moment.
And there's more cheery news...the all important Flybe flight to Birmingham is booked...thank goodness I didn't procrastinate on this occasion as there were only 3 seats left...any later and I might have been making the journey strapped to the wing...arriving a little ruffled...bedraggled and looking seriously botoxed...now here's a thought...I may have stumbled upon the perfect way to smooth out this old wrinkly face.
Until tomorrow
Hugs Kath