Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm not playing...

Hi folks..."I'm not playing" she says in her toddler tantrum sulky bottom lip voice and that's the problem...Mrs Grumpy is feeling a little hard done by this morning but there's nothing to be gained from stamping my feet in frustration or sitting in the corner sucking my thumb...the quicker I crack on with the Fiskars Workshop kitting...
scoring/folding 240 easel cards and transforming plain old card into wonderful Distress colour backgrounds with a bit of embossing thrown in for good measure...the quicker the kits are done...dusted....packed and on their way to Birmingham (I'm beginning to think I need my very own Mario)...
 the sooner I'll get to play with these bundles of deliciousness...

well that's the theory but somehow it never seems to work in practice...I need to switch off the phone and lock myself in the cubbyhole for a week...oh now that would be bliss but work stuff pennies = cubbyhole stash goodies and 2 fun days in a row ain't gonna happen. I'll be back tomorrow to share what we made at yesterday's Kath's Klub. In the meantime...it's best foot forward...cheery face on...upwards and onwards is today's motto.
Hugs Kath xxx