Monday, February 9, 2015

Creaky start to the week...

Hi folks...Monday morning and the start of a brand new week...the mittens are finished, ready to be parcelled up and sent on their merry way for the "Knit For Winter" project...fingers crossed...excuse the pun...someone will buy them and put some pennies in the charity's coffers...
it was fun seeing them take shape but now I know why I gave up knitting all those years ago...this creaky old "coming apart at the seams" body does protest big time...my neck is giving me gip...trapped nerve...wear and tear...repetitive strain meltdown...call it what you will...with hindsight...I should have paced myself over a week or so instead of going for the all out 2 evening world record and unless there's now a neck transplant available on the NHS...I doubt I'll be picking up those knitting needles again anytime soon.
But I did manage a little playtime in the cubbyhole with my new Simon Says Stamp dies...just had to have a little fun before they too ended up in the long forgotten "when did I buy them" box...
 harking back to my "back in the day" style of card making...
 not an inky edge in sight...
Toodle-oo for now from this creaky old "ready for the knackers yard" crafter
Hugs Kath xxx