Thursday, July 14, 2011

A day and a half....

Morning folks....yesterday turned out to be one of those days...it all kicked off bright and early with a bit of Broadband misbehaviour...is this going to be a mega SAGA...a head in my hands and tearing my hair out job...certainly NOT...sorted in a jiffy thanks to a very very nice man from BT...the only saving grace of the day as it happens.  I should have known that these little disasters normally come in threes...it was squaring up to be one of those days when you just can't put a foot right.  The little smidgen of inspiration that was still lurking in the cubbyhole took off when the sun decided to grace us with his company...so what did I have to show for a toil and trouble day in the cubbyhole...ONE Fiskars card and believe me even that was a struggle...crikey if production continues at this cracking pace...the deadlines will have been and gone...Christmas will too.
And speak about kicking an old girl when she's down...I had intended to use my favourite Fiskars Squeeze Punch....

this cheeky little chap looks rather sweet all togged out as a Robin Redbreast...but he doesn't feature in the 2011 catalogue so I can't use him....I can't believe he's been made redundant after his sell-out debut appearance at the SECC last year and the little tinker hopped right off the shelf and onto one of my Ribbon Girl DT cards...just a little sneaky peek.

See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add:....sorry folks if I gave you the impression that this little dude was discontinued....he's not...just not in the current UK catalogue but he is still available to buy HERE