Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks....oh boy did I have a riveting day yesterday...sprucing up the hoose...now I know why Nigella Lawson is in no danger from me of losing her Domestic Goddess title...what was meant to be a bit of delayed Spring Clean turned into a quick flick here and there.  To be honest it doesn't matter how much you do the spick and span routine...that pesky dust will be back in a matter of minutes...as long as everything looks fairly tidy....the bathrooms and kitchen are clean....what does it matter if there is an inch of dust on top of the doors...I'm not tall enough to see it.  Will this become a regular occurrence...not if I can help it.
So onto far important matters...it's Wednesday and time to play along with Julia and her crafting cronies over at WOYWW...the cubbyhole is back to Jingle Bells...Glitter and all things Christmas and the workdesk has been taken over by Fiskars...

the one thing missing is that all important element...the one thing us crafters spend our waking hours searching for....INSPIRATION.  With Fiskars Projects coming out of my ears and a deadline of the 20th...I need to find it PDQ...so if you have any going spare it will get a huge welcome here.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx