Monday, July 11, 2011

Christmas continues...

Morning folks...the weather didn't play ball yesterday....brief blinks of sunshine in between torrential rain so it was a crafty day with the Cubbyhole Crew covered in glitter and knee deep in Christmas stuff but it looks like I am not the only one whose thoughts have turned to that magical time of the year...the lovely girls at The Ribbon Girl are launching a range of Mini Ribbon Kits in Red Orange Green Fuschia Black Aqua and of course Christmas...if you would like to win one of the Christmas Mini Kits...all you have to do is pop over HERE and leave a comment with a link to your own blog...the winner will be chosen at random on Sunday 17th July.
The Hero Arts Demo cards will be finished today barring any major disasters...well there certainly won't be any of the coffee spillage variety because the Cubbyhole Health & Safety boffins have been sticking their noses in where they're not wanted...laying down the law...the cubbyhole is now out of bounds to any kind of liquid refreshment...obviously they don't know that crafting and coffee go hand in hand. And guess who else is getting on my wick...yes you've got it in one...Mr Blogger's new Dashboard is slowly driving me up the pole and round the bend...scheduling posts is a hit or a miss and with no chance of a calm-me-down cuppa unless I trip off to the kitchen...I am definitely in Mrs Grumpy Knicker mode...perhaps it's time to remind these guys who's the BOSS around here.
I promise this will be the last of the Hero Arts sneaky peeks.....




and before I put on my Fiskars Hat again with even more Christmas projects...I'm going to have a play today with this month's Ribbon Girl DT kit ready for the brand new Colour Challenge on the 17th.
Hugs Kath xxx