Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Happy Mail Day...

Hi folks...I'm back in the cubbyhole and on a "the clock is ticking" mission to nail some more Fiskars samples for Stitches...
but this easily led astray crafty person has been distracted from the task in hand by the arrival of some happy mail...just as I was getting ready to leave for my date with the Friday girls...ding dong the postie's at the door with a parcel from Craftwork Cards...my Botanica DT goodies...well needless to say I was going nowhere until I'd ripped it open and had a good old "ooooahhhh" browse...
and now I'm very very tempted to set aside the samples and the stenciled homework...clear the decks and have a little play. I know I say this every time but this has to be my favourite favourite of all the collections...the papers are stunning and wow the artwork is mind blowingly beautiful...right up my street and it looks like Mr Willpower may have just left the building.
And woohoo...the train tickets have arrived for my trip to see the one and only Michael Buble...crikey I'm still pinching myself that little old me managed to get a ticket...yeah I'm one hot diggedy..doo diggedy mega excited...excited...counting the sleeps crafty girl right now.

and it just so happens that it coincides with the last day of the Hobbycraft Show at the SECC...so I may just kill 2 birds with one stone and pop in for a nosey and a catch up with some of my crafty buddies.
But I must dash....beautiful crafty stuff is calling.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx