Sunday, November 29, 2020

Simon Says Stamp - Slimline Scene Builder - Take 3

Hi my friends, I'm back to share another card made with Simon Says Slimline Scene Builder from the STAMPtember 2020 release, the Bold Merry Christmas stencil from the Make Merry release and Rustic Wilderness, the latest colour to join the Distress Family.

No step by step photos for this one my friends because both my phone and camera had run out of battery and I didn't have time to sit twiddling my thumbs, so here we go.
I trimmed Distress White HeavyStock to 4.3/4" x 6.3/4", fixed the Bold Merry Christmas stencil in place with temporary spray adhesive and coloured the card with Speckled Egg, Rustic Wilderness and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks using a mini round blending tool
With the stencil still in place, I flicked on water and patted dry with kitchen towel to create the water droplet effect. I stamped the small tree from Slimline Scene Builder, inked with Black Soot Stencil, so that it was sitting on top of the letter M of Merry. I removed the stencil and stamped the rest of the trees at the bottom overlapping the bottom 3 letters of Christmas.
I stamped one of the small sentiments over Merry Christmas, inked with Black Soot Archival, the tree ornaments inked with Staz On Metallic Gold and applied Ranger Glossy Accents.
I added splatters of Tarnished Brass Distress Mica Spray
and Picket Fence Distress Paint

To finish, I edged the panel with a black marker and fixed to a 5" x 7" white card blank.
I'll be back tomorrow to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, in the meantime, have fun with whatever you are creating.
Hugs Kath xxx