Thursday, July 8, 2021

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Floral Outline Birthday

Hi my friends, I'm sharing another card I made using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Floral Outline, Bold Sayings stamp sets and Metropolis Layering Stencil from the new release. If you missed the Live Launch, you can check out all the new stamps and stencils and inspirational projects from all the makers over on Tim's blog HERE.

I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 3.3/4" x 5" and spritzed with Kitsch Flamingo and Peeled Paint Distress Spray Stains. I stamped the image from Floral Outline, inked with Black Soot Distress Archival, in opposite corners.
I spritzed the back of Metropolis Layering Stencil with Black Soot Distress Spray Stain, laid the stencil on to the panel and pressed to create a random mono-print effect.
I added Sizzix Adhesive Sheet to a scrap of Simon Says Stamp Vellum, stamped the sentiment from Bold Sayings, inked with Versamark ink, sprinkled with Ranger Superfine White Embossing Powder, heat set, trimmed closely around the sentiment and fixed the vellum to the panel. I applied Picket Fence Distress Paint to the Idea-ology Adornments Heart with my finger to highlight the detail, and fixed to the panel with black thread and a bow.
To finish, I matted the panel on to a larger panel of Idea-ology Black Classic KraftStock and fixed to an A2 white card blank. 
I'll be back tomorrow to share more cards made with Bold Sayings from the new release.
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kath, love the colourful background and that floral stamp is beautiful, the big words are brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete